NOT BLOGGING HERE ANYMORE(:
Thursday, June 21, 2007
 
today is end-of-year music camp((: and was very fun!!
today doctor ku actually joke sia!!think is because today is concert day ba(:
today lunch talk to my laopo-yanpeng(: long time never talk to her le!!
then hahas..talk quit somethings lah!! i now think i very childish i really need to do
some self-thinking!! I NEED TO BE MORE MATURED!! I PROMISE(:
and that today i also took alot of photo loll!hahas..but the concert i was rather
sad and regrated loll..i beat wrong one notes and is a very wrong note..
i actually make such a mistake!!i'm really stupied loll!!and doctor ku stare at me! i say we will be laopo forever happilr like this((:


hahas(: we really like to take photo in toilet sia!!


below are some photo we took while heading towards SCH(:
we were talk about some jokes on the train and they were laughing like mad!!
yiyan was half-sleep and hale-awake..thus,ended the photo look like this!!
still could not stop laughing lah!hahas.i also wanna laugh

for some reason wanlin stuck out her tounge loll..and from this pictuce
could say that jason was rather tall!!

yiyan was so sleepy that he sleep on the train because
he did not sleep for a night!! so kelian!hhas
weihao,kelvin,chunyang.me & yanpeng(:
THE PERCUSSIONIST!
chunyang,kenny,weihao & randy!!

chunyang aka yang(: my percussion mate and also the guy
who is very"gay"!!hahas..

weihao aka hao my percussion mate & also my english teacher(:

kenny aka jian he say he dun smile and he really
dun smile!hhahas(:

sharon aka sian the hyper girl i metion before(:

mervin was in the same group as me in music camp
but he is from zhong ying sheng!!
wenda was in the same groupo as me in music camp
he seldom smile!but he actually smile!1hahas(:

jasselyn was in the same group as my in music camp
she is a very nice girl(:

after the concert me girlfriends when out with me!!
and we took some photo too!!hahas(:
serena7,me6,devina8((:

devina in the train pulling my left hand
but i manage to take her photo!!

serena pulling my right hand!!
but i also manage to take her photo!!

today was a very fun and tiring day!!after the concert
was moving instrument with yanpeng!
then she when down talk to ding conductoress
while i get food eat!! the ding conductoress
talk to me..she notice i beat wrong!!
and she hit my head again!!
she wanna me and yanpeng to help her play
percussion part for the ruan thingy!!SIAN!
she say call two more person!!
but still dunno yanpeng calling who!
haix..reallt sian!!
and that got a person i know she change!!
she change to someone i dunno??
she say this but will be things another way round!
i really dunno wad she things loll!!
dun care le):
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / March 2009 / April 2009 / July 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]